Monday, March 21, 2016

Camp Omatua

Arapata hopes it's not gross.
Try and catch me.
k
Making our pudding, yum yum.     
Its hard to walk in toilet paper.
Terenzo ready for the ball.
Daniel catching his breath

    
Angus is a good funny face puller.

The thing that challenged me most was the fear factor because I don't like that much food and the sentences Mrs H said made it even worse. She said things such as poop, bird poop,blood and bugs, ha ha ha. The thing that was most gross thing was coconut milk (it tasted like bird poop). The best thing to eat was the gherkins : )  yummy. I'm a colossal fan of vegetables, especially gherkins.


What I achieved at camp was doing what I don't like doing, swimming in cold water freezing water that is. But when I hopped in at first I found it cold. But when I was in for a while I forgot about the whole cold 
thing so I didn't realize that I was in cold water so now I know how to get rid of my fear all because of camp.

What I enjoyed at camp was getting to know and play with more people, getting out about and getting dirty what and what I don't like doing. I wish I could go to Weka to stay the night and do everything the next level if there is a next level. I wish that I could stay for ever and enjoy my life.

3 comments:

  1. You sure had a great time at camp and did some very unusual things.....not sure I would be brave enough to eat bird poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved going on camp with you Joseph... I'm glad you had fun and challenged yourself, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved going on camp with you Joseph... I'm glad you had fun and challenged yourself, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete