Monday, May 9, 2016

prototype


My greatest achievement was creating my prototype and testing it to find more questions to make more changes. If your wondering what my creation is well listen up. Its a device that can give you water but check the forecast if it's going to rain, if not bring a bucket. The thing that challenged me was thinking about what the water can get through on the material table. My creation is how you get clean water from rain and a pond or other things that involve water.



You screw the drink bottle on and take off the lid before you screw it on.
(Cheek the whether if its not going to rain bring a bucket) the water will go though the funnel and the water absorb  though  the sponge and fall in the drink bottle the lever (push it up)will tip the dirt in a container and tip that in the bin 

3 comments:

  1. Very clever Joseph... I like your planning, the pictures and descriptions make it easier to understand your invention... Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think it is a very well thought out and clever idea.......Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool invention Joseph, really creative I like how you used the plastic plate at the top.
    good work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete